1. I could write every day if I really wanted to, the only thing stopping me is me.
2. Writing everyday is not nearly as difficult as I imagined. (That said I was only a little tired all week, today I am very tired)
3. Spotify is my best friend when I am writing.
4. Finding/ creating attractive images to go on my posts is the part that takes up the most of my time.
5. Having a schedule of topics to write makes life so much easier.
6. More activity on my blog invites more readers.
7. I can write lists if I am very tired but still want to comply with the challenge.
8. Writing lists is actually a lot harder than waffling on.
9. I enjoyed the challenge of writing something outside of my norm.
10. I become quite a bore to those who love me, “What are you doing tonight? Writing”
11. When I find it hard to concentrate, French music soothes and inspires me.
12. I have the very best readers in the whole wide world!! You read, you follow, you like, you comment, you support and encourage. I love you all so very much for indulging me and giving me the encouragement to keep pursuing my passions.
Love & Hugs